How can Hypnotherapy Training benefit me?
Transform your life with Hypnotherapy certification training.
Start your own business as a professional hypnotherapist.
Assist others in making powerful changes for the better.
Hypnotherapy, NLP & Timeline Therapy
Obtain three internationally recognised certifications in my accelerated Hypnotherapy Training.
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Timeline Therapy Practitioner
Your Hypnotherapy Trainer
- Klaus Ruhl is a practising Clinical Hypnotherapist with over 20 years experience.
- Founder of Emotional Awareness Therapy
- Internationally certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy
- Internationally certified Trainer of MLP
- Internationally certified Trainer of Timeline Therapy
- Studied directly with Tad James – Founder of Timeline Therapy
- Creator of Software Engineering for the Mind
Contact me today to discuss how my Hypnotherapy training can benefit you both personally and professionally.
Ten Benefits of Hypnotherapy
1. Hypnosis can treat addictions – It doesn’t matter what you’re addicted to hypnosis can help you kick the addiction of food, alcohol, drugs, smoking and many other addictions. Hypnosis helps to rid your body of physical addictions to whatever you are addicted to. Hypnotherapy is proven to help break addictions for good so that you don’t relapse and become addicted again within a short time.
2. Hypnosis can help you lose weight and keep it off – Hypnotherapy has been proven to be 30% more effective than just dieting when it comes to weight loss. Medical professionals speculate that Hypnosis helps people who are hanging onto the extra weight for psychological reasons or people that overeat for psychological reasons eliminate their psychological need for extra fat or extra food which makes it easier for them to lose weight.
3. Hypnosis can help manage chronic pain – If you have a disease that leaves you in frequent pain like Fibromyalgia, Arthritis or Migraines then you already know that sometimes it feels like nothing will stop the pain. When drugs and diet don’t help you can manage your pain using self-Hypnosis. In many different scientific studies Hypnosis has been proven to be an effective pain management technique. So if nothing else is working for you when it comes to controlling your pain, or if you don’t want to take prescription painkillers, you should try Hypnosis. Pain management is taught only after a diagnosis of your ailment from a doctor.
4. Hypnosis can help reduce stress – Stress can cause serious illness in people like heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, and sleep disorders. If you have a lot of stress in your life and you feel like you can’t get it under control by using diet and exercise then it’s time to think about Hypnosis. Because Hypnosis involves putting you in a deep state of relaxation it gives your mind and body a chance to experience the relaxation that they desperately need.
5. Hypnosis can help deal with childhood issues – Childhood issues. Everyone has them. From serious abuse or other problems in the home to lack of self esteem or a need to be successful at all costs the issues and problems that you experienced as a child might still be impacting you today and causing you to make bad decisions or to not take very good care of yourself. Hypnosis is a great way to work through childhood issues and replace those negative messages about yourself with positive ones.
6. Hypnosis can cure sleep disorders – Millions of people suffer from sleep disorders that range from full insomnia to night terrors, wakeful sleep, sleepwalking, and the inability to fall into REM sleep which your body needs. Sleep disorders can cause a wide range of other problems like obesity and addiction to either sleeping medications or to caffeine or other stimulants in an effort to keep the body going even though it’s exhausted. Sleep disorders are notoriously hard to treat. Many sleep disorders have an associated psychological condition that makes it necessary for people to get both psychological and physical treatment in order to be able to get some sleep. Hypnosis can help treat the psychological problem that is causing the sleep disturbance while at the same time it puts the body in a deeply relaxed state that helps the body and mind become rejuvenated.
7. Hypnosis can promote deep relaxation – If you have ever tried meditation you know already the great things that relaxation does for the mind and body. You can become more creative, better at problem solving, less irritable, and you can reduce your risk of health problems like heart disease or high blood pressure significantly if you meditate or relax regularly. But if you have trouble relaxing, or if you never seem to be able to relax deeply enough to really feel refreshed, then you should try Hypnosis. Hypnosis is a wonderful way to experience truly deep relaxation that will make you feel much healthier.
8. Hypnosis can help you change your behaviour – Are you the kind of person that is always snapping at others? Do you get irritated and angry often? Do you have trouble managing your anger? Hypnosis can help you change your behaviour patterns so that you can be healthier and happier. Often behavioural patterns are learned in childhood, but a hypnotic suggestion given while you’re in a deep hypnotic state can help you get rid of those old messages telling you to behave in certain ways and replace the with messages to act in new, more appropriate ways. If you are trying to recover from the effects of a dysfunctional family or an abusive childhood using Hypnosis to help eliminate the unhealthy patterns that you learned to survive can be very therapeutic.
9. Hypnosis can help recover buried memories – All of the experiences that you’ve had throughout your life are buried in your brain somewhere. If you have lost touch with the parts of your brain that hold memories of your childhood Hypnosis can help you go back and remember the things that you need to remember in order to know why you act the way you act now. Typically this is used to help people that were abused as children understand their behavioural patterns but there can also be happy memories that you have forgotten as a result of an injury or accident that can be recovered with Hypnosis.
10. Hypnosis can help treat Anxiety and Depression – Many people are reluctant to take medication to treat Anxiety and Depression because they don’t want to become dependent on medication. Other people just can’t seem to find a medication that works for them. Hypnosis is a drug free and very effective way to calm Anxiety and to treat the symptoms of depression. By using hypnotic suggestions to eliminate the triggers of Anxiety and Depression people that suffer from Depression and Anxiety can sometimes find 100% relief from those conditions by using Hypnosis.